What if there was a way to inform the safety of a drug candidate that was more clinically relevant than animal models and better correlated with clinical outcomes?
Watch this webinar to learn about a human primary cell-based system that compares your drug compounds to the toxicity profiles of over 4,000 reference compounds. See how you can achieve data that associates risk of acute and organ-specific adverse events of the skin, immune system, vasculature, and liver.
What will be covered?
- How to maximize knowledge of your compounds using the BioMAP® Diversity PLUS™ panel of human primary cells systems
- How to understand mechanism classification analysis and toxicity signatures
- A case study on discovery of a mechanism-based novel signature for skin irritation
Who should attend?
- Scientists with a compound in preclinical development
- Toxicity and saftey groups
- Researchers with an interest in toxicity prediction