Ligand-induced β-arrestin recruitment activates signaling cascades independent of G-protein signaling to provide non-amplified signal. β-Arrestin recruitment assays offer an alternative to second messenger assays to enable enhanced profiling of compound pharmacology. However, studying β-arrestin recruitment to various proteins is challenging as there are limited options available for scientists to cost-effectively make their own cell lines.
Join us for a 30-minute webinar to learn how to make your own cell-based assays to analyze β-arrestin recruitment in any cell type. Use these assays to analyze tissue-specific variations, compare ligand responses in different species (orthologs), evaluate specific GPCR mutants that cause disease, or study non-GPCR β-arrestin-interacting proteins.
What will be covered?
- Overview of β-arrestin biology
- Tools needed to create your own β-arrestin cell lines and assays
- Experimental design and workflows
- Applications of β-arrestin cell-based assays for GPCRs
Who should attend?
- GPCR and non-GPCR β-arrestin-interacting proteins scientists
- Researchers developing cell lines and cell-based assays
- Basic research and assay development drug discovery scientists