Biopharmaceutical companies developing biologics and biosimilars are in need of CRO’s that can support their therapeutic programs with robust bioassays. At Eurofins DiscoverX, we have the largest portfolio of qualified bioassays available and custom bioassay development services. With over two decades of experience, biopharma clients seek our advice when moving their drug product downstream and want a CRO that can successfully run our bioassays for their therapeutic.
The CRO Certification Program from Eurofins DiscoverX is designed to qualify CROs to run our bioassays. Certified CROs are then marketed to biopharma clients focused on their downstream therapeutic efforts
Value for Certified CROs
- Pre-release of new targets before new products go into the Eurofins DiscoverX website
- Availability of Field Application Specialist (FAS) for additional onsite trouble-shooting or training (fees may apply)
- Access to generate exclusive MCB/WCB for bioassays that reduces the need for bridging studies
- Reservation of pre-qualified lots with a minimum of 6 months shelf-life
- Ability to place bulk orders for QC lot release testing clients
Commitment From Eurofins DiscoverX
- Once you are a certified CRO, when a client asks us for recommendations for CROs experienced in our bioassays, we will provide your company’s name/contact to the client (non-exclusive).
- Your name/logo will appear on our website and in our marketing materials, stating your company’s status as a certified CRO
- You will have access to co-sponsor seminars, white-papers, and other customer-education materials
Requirements from Applying CRO
- A commitment to incorporate Eurofins DiscoverX bioassays and cell lines into their assay development portfolio
- Expectation to share application data with Eurofins DiscoverX (without violating client confidentiality) that could be used to show the value of these products
- To co-sponsor seminars and publications as appropriate
- A minimum annual purchase of cell-based assay products
Vela Laboratories, headquartered in Vienna, is a GMP-certified contract laboratory offering protein characterization services (Biopharmaceuticals, Biologics, Biogenerics/Biosimilars) in all stages of product development (pre-clinical, clinical) up to market approval.
Brunner Strasse 69, Objekt 3
1230 Wien, Austria
Phone: +43 1 890 59 79 -11