Advantages of Immuno-Oncology Products
Fast-track your IO drug discovery and development with physiologically relevant cell-based assays. Eurofins DiscoverX offers the most comprehensive portfolio of cell-based assays to enable fast, effective, and clinically relevant understanding of IO to interrogate targets, pathways, and mechanisms to empower quicker development of IO therapeutics.
- MOA-Reflective Assays – Designed for regulatory acceptance, these assays are intended to interrogate specific target biology for fast implementation through discovery, validation, characterization, and development stages of an intended therapeutic
- Broad Coverage of Checkpoint Modulators – Industry’s most comprehensive menu of stable cell lines and ready-to-use bioassays for targets including PD-1, SIRPα, CTLA4, OX40, ICOS, and many others
- Comprehensive Cytokine Receptor Assays – Functional assays for >85% of human interleukins receptors as well as cytokine-like interleukins, GM-CSF, interferons, chemokines, TNFα, TGF-β, and Ig superfamily receptor types
- Specific Cytotoxicity Assays – Specifically measure direct target cell death in co-cultures using relevant immune effector cells with KILR® cytotoxicity assays for ADCC, ADCP, CAR-T, T cell redirection, and adoptive T cell therapy
- KILR® Cytotoxicity Assays – Non-radioactive, dye-free cytotoxicity assays to specifically measure targeted cell death in a co-culture with immune effector cells. Assays are designed to detect cancer cell death for applications like ADCC, CDC, ADCP, T cell redirection and CAR-T
- Checkpoint Receptor Assays – MOA-reflective functional assays enabling characterization, screening, lead optimization, and potency assay development of small molecule and biologic drugs for co-stimulatory and inhibitory checkpoint receptors. Assays include signaling; receptor dimerization, internalization, and clustering; and bispecific antibody development modalities
- Cytokine Receptor Assays – Cell-based assays for characterization, functional screening, QC lot release testing, and neutralizing antibody studies of drugs targeting cytokine/interleukin receptors. Assays include receptor dimerization, SH2 recruitment, IB degradation, β-arrestin recruitment, and STAT3 transcriptional reporter mechanisms
- Signaling Reporter Assays – Orthogonal, functional cell-based assays with a downstream read-out used for screening and quantifying activation and inhibition of various signaling pathways
Custom and Toolbox Products
- Custom Capabilities – Custom cell lines and assays capabilities optimized to fit your requirements
- Toolbox Products – Complete set of parental cell lines, expression and cloning vectors, kits, and retroparticles to build your own stable cell lines and cell-based assays
Whether you are developing small molecule or biologic therapeutics, Eurofins DiscoverX provides you with a variety of drug discovery and development products based on the Enzyme Fragment Complementation platform for multiple applications to meet your specific IO research needs.